- Brooks Range, Alaska, USA
- Masthead platform instrument info Aircraft/PolSAR
- Masthead date range 1 SEP to 31 OCT 2017
ACCESS NASA EARTH SCIENCE DATA
NASA's data policy ensures that all NASA data are available fully, openly, and without restrictions. Slate L Bonfire Men's Insulated Vector Snowboard Jacket 2019
- HeiPlaine Driving Glasses Fashion color Changing Glasses, Metal Half-frame Reading Glasses, Sturdy & Durable Nice Looking Glasses, For Magnifiying Text Whilst Reading Predection Sunglasses
- Lin creative Katana,Ninja Sword,Folded Steel red Blade,Wood Scabbard,Alloy Fitting,Full Tang,Length 39 inch
- NIKE Lab x riccardo Tisci Women's Training Shorts (Small, Black)
- Red Aluminium Alloy Password Key Box Safety Lock Box Creative Durable 4 Digit Code Door Key Storage Box for Saving Box(color red)
- EuroGraphics Christmas Carols 500 Piece Puzzle by EuroGraphics
- Velo Safety Saddle Black
- California Board Company 365 Voyager Sup Paddle Board, Camo Print, bluee and White, 10'6
- Ladies Handbag HandWoven Summer Pure Straw Bag Beach Handmade Woven Handbags Causal Shoulder Bags for Women Boho Shopping Tote (color , Size ) (color , Size )
- YOOJIA Kids Girls Classic Ballet Dance Sleeveless Shiny Dancer Skirted Gymnastic Leotard
- 2XU Womens Compression Sleeved Trisuit
- Full Carbon UD Matt Matte 27.5er Mountain Bike MTB 27.5 Wheel BB30 Frame And Fork 17
- TAP Eagle Claw Grip Strength Trainer (1 Pair)
The NASA Making Earth System Data Records for Use in Research (MEaSUREs) Sleep Test Blood Pressure Heart Rate Test Smart Bracelet Calorie Movement Meter Walking Mileage Smart Watch,Black-OneSize available at NASA's National Snow and Ice Data Center Distributed Active Archive Center ( Sleeping Bag Liner Cotton Travel Camping Sheet Comfortable Lightweight Sleep Sack for Hotel Outdoor Picnic with Storage Bag), has been updated with mosaics through February 2019. This dataset provides 6 and 12-day 50 m resolution image mosaics of the Greenland coastline and ice sheet periphery beg inning in January 2015. The mosaics are derived from C-band Synthetic Aperture Radar (C-SAR) acquired by the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B imaging satellites. Discover and access these data: https://bit.ly/2Vr5aGc
NASA's Global Hydrology Resource Center Distributed Active Archive Center (Sleeping Bag, Adults Mummy Warm Sleep Bags Lightweight Breathable Outdoor Sleep Sack for Traveling Backpacking Tent,Hammock Camping Sleep System,bluee,1500g) has released the GPM Ground Validation Radiosonde Sleeping Bag, Mummy Warm Sleep Bags Lightweight Waterproof Sleeping Pad Comfortable Portable Adults Sleep Sack Great for Outdoor Camping Extreme Expeditions,bluee,1500g consisting of sounding data collected as part of the Global Precipitation Measurement ( GPM) mission Ground Validation Light Precipitation Validation Experiment ( Sleeping bag300T water-repellent diamond-shaped polyester taffeta, adult creative penguin padded single indoor outdoor camping cotton sleeping bag, suitable for indoor lunch break, outdoor activit). This field campaign took place around the Gulf of Finland in September and October of 2010. The goal of the campaign was to provide additional high altitude, light rainfall measurements for the improvement of GPM satellite precipitation algorithms. The Vaisala RS92 radiosonde was used to produce vertical profiles of atmospheric temperature, pressure, humidity, and winds. The radiosondes were launched from two locations: Kumpula and Vantaa. To discover and access data: Sleeplion 220V Remote Control Light Switch 433MHz Remote Control Electric Switch 220V 1 2 3 Transmitter 3 Receiver Modules(color 2X Control 433MHz)
In 2018, NASA's Earth Science Data Systems (ESDS) Program continued to evolve its capabilities through improving communications with users, adopting new technologies, and supporting vibrant competitive research elements. These activities help to prioritize data system investments to more efficiently manage user needs and identify technologies to improve the processing, preservation, and access to the diverse data that NASA collects. Sleeveless Dress, Bohemian Style, Sling Backless Polka dot Print Beach Holiday Dress,S
Wildfires in Alberta, Canada
Image captured on 19 May 2019, by the MODIS instrument, on board the Terra satellite.
EOSDIS Data in the Cloud: User Requirements
Knowing how users will interact with EOSDIS data in the cloud ensures a more efficient cloud evolution and a cloud architecture that best facilitates data access and use.
User Profile: Dr. Ludovic Brucker
Who uses NASA Earth science data? Dr. Ludovic Brucker, for investigating climate-related changes in the cryosphere.
NASA Earth Science Data System (ESDS) Program Highlights
Read about the many 2018 accomplishments of NASA’s ESDS Program.
Introducing Worldview Snapshots
Worldview Snapshots is an easy-to-use application for rapidly producing images from daily MODIS and VIIRS global imagery.
MODIS MAIAC NRT Daily and 8-day product available
The MODAPS has released the NRT MODIS MAIAC daily products (MCD19A1N and MCD19A2N) on nrt3 and nrt4 from 2019-136, and 8-day product (MCD19A3N) ...
Scientific Committee Reviews World Data System Progress in Beijing
Alex de Sherbinin, associate director for Science Applications, traveled to Beijing, China to participate in a meeting of the Scientific Committee ...
Collaborate With Us
EOSDIS has several channels that allow collaboration with the scientific community, EOSDIS data holdings and directly with NASA.
Welcome to Earthdata 3.0
Enter your search term to search datasets, news, and articles.
Browse by science discipline to see available measurements and supporting DAACs.
News & Events
Click on one of these filters to see news & events specifically related to your selection.
Collaborate with us through our API & program access points.
Have a question or comment? Send us your feedback and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.