- Brooks Range, Alaska, USA
- Masthead platform instrument info Aircraft/PolSAR
- Masthead date range 1 SEP to 31 OCT 2017
ACCESS NASA EARTH SCIENCE DATA
NASA's data policy ensures that all NASA data are available fully, openly, and without restrictions. Lightweight Exercise Yoga Mat, Yoga Mat Natural Rubber 5mm Environmentally Friendly Delicious Fitness Mat Yoga Mat for Gym Family Sport Pad for Fitness Slim
- Hiking Camping MatCamping Pad Never let Your Arms & Foot Feel The Ground B
- Loving Comfort Fashion Knee High Stockings Sheer Firm Beige Extra Largepair, Pack of 3
- Nike W Nsw Wr Jkt Women's Sports Jacket
- Reinsman Dogbone Roller Snaffle D-Ring Bit
- Wolf Howls On The Moon Yoga Mat Advanced Yoga Mat NonSlip Lining Easy to Clean LatexFree Lightweight and Durable Long 180 Width 61cm
- Abu Garcia Revo Shop Neoprene Covers
- JobSite Comfort Hand Warmers Quick LongLasting Heat Great for Sporting Events & Winter Activities 40 Pairs
- National Hardware V1932 Wall Door Stop in Solid Brass by National
- SIXS BIKE4 LONG ZIPPED LONG-SLEEVED BIKING T-SHIRT-
- VITANB 11% Women Men Classic Backpacks Casual Pu Leather Backpack for Teenager Tassel School Tote College Campus Rucksack
- Orlov Hill Leather Co Cowgirl Show Event Barrel Racing 14 15 16 Silla DE MONTAR Caballo Western Saddle
- Autumn and winter Men Tshirt baggy sweater color sweaterYU&XIN
- 20004000 5.2 1 12+1BB Sea Fishing Reel Left Right Interchange Reel
The NASA Making Earth System Data Records for Use in Research (MEaSUREs) Lightweight Laptop PC School Bag for Girls Womens Ladies,Gym Travel Casual Daypack,a,40 17 30cm available at NASA's National Snow and Ice Data Center Distributed Active Archive Center ( Lightweight Sports Backpack, Men and Women Outdoor Waterproof Business Leisure Travel Backpack Large Capacity can accommodate 15 inch Laptop Backpack Youth Student Bag), has been updated with mosaics through February 2019. This dataset provides 6 and 12-day 50 m resolution image mosaics of the Greenland coastline and ice sheet periphery beg inning in January 2015. The mosaics are derived from C-band Synthetic Aperture Radar (C-SAR) acquired by the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B imaging satellites. Discover and access these data: https://bit.ly/2Vr5aGc
NASA's Global Hydrology Resource Center Distributed Active Archive Center (LIHUA Men's Waterproof Mountain Jacket Windproof Outdoor Multi-Pockets Winter Fleece (color bluee, Size M)) has released the GPM Ground Validation Radiosonde purplec 10 Chevron Stripes Kids Zip Up Hoodie Unisex consisting of sounding data collected as part of the Global Precipitation Measurement ( GPM) mission Ground Validation Light Precipitation Validation Experiment ( Liliy-luckly Floral Print deep V Neck Backless midi Dress Elastic Waist Lantern Sleeve Dresses). This field campaign took place around the Gulf of Finland in September and October of 2010. The goal of the campaign was to provide additional high altitude, light rainfall measurements for the improvement of GPM satellite precipitation algorithms. The Vaisala RS92 radiosonde was used to produce vertical profiles of atmospheric temperature, pressure, humidity, and winds. The radiosondes were launched from two locations: Kumpula and Vantaa. To discover and access data: LilySilk Womens Silk Nightgown with Wide V-neck
In 2018, NASA's Earth Science Data Systems (ESDS) Program continued to evolve its capabilities through improving communications with users, adopting new technologies, and supporting vibrant competitive research elements. These activities help to prioritize data system investments to more efficiently manage user needs and identify technologies to improve the processing, preservation, and access to the diverse data that NASA collects. Lime Green Digital Vinyl for Motorcycle Bike Scooter Car Hood Roof Decal Military Film Sticker(Size 152cm X 5m)
Wildfires in Alberta, Canada
Image captured on 19 May 2019, by the MODIS instrument, on board the Terra satellite.
EOSDIS Data in the Cloud: User Requirements
Knowing how users will interact with EOSDIS data in the cloud ensures a more efficient cloud evolution and a cloud architecture that best facilitates data access and use.
User Profile: Dr. Ludovic Brucker
Who uses NASA Earth science data? Dr. Ludovic Brucker, for investigating climate-related changes in the cryosphere.
NASA Earth Science Data System (ESDS) Program Highlights
Read about the many 2018 accomplishments of NASA’s ESDS Program.
Introducing Worldview Snapshots
Worldview Snapshots is an easy-to-use application for rapidly producing images from daily MODIS and VIIRS global imagery.
MODIS MAIAC NRT Daily and 8-day product available
The MODAPS has released the NRT MODIS MAIAC daily products (MCD19A1N and MCD19A2N) on nrt3 and nrt4 from 2019-136, and 8-day product (MCD19A3N) ...
Scientific Committee Reviews World Data System Progress in Beijing
Alex de Sherbinin, associate director for Science Applications, traveled to Beijing, China to participate in a meeting of the Scientific Committee ...
Collaborate With Us
EOSDIS has several channels that allow collaboration with the scientific community, EOSDIS data holdings and directly with NASA.
Welcome to Earthdata 3.0
Enter your search term to search datasets, news, and articles.
Browse by science discipline to see available measurements and supporting DAACs.
News & Events
Click on one of these filters to see news & events specifically related to your selection.
Collaborate with us through our API & program access points.
Have a question or comment? Send us your feedback and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.